My question is quite simple and yet I can't seem to find an answer anywhere... How can I rotate a btRigidBody from ammo.js a certain amount of radians or degrees to simulate a lookAt() method like the one in unity? The only thing that I can think to use is setAngularVelocity but this isn't controlled so I don't really know an approach to take.
Via Active questions tagged javascript - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2FdjaAW
I am trying to pull some data from a Postgres database using Node.js and node-postures but I can't figure out why my service isn't connecting. my routes/index.js file: const express = require('express'); const router = express.Router(); const ordersCountController = require('../controllers/ordersCountController'); const ordersController = require('../controllers/ordersController'); const weeklyReportsController = require('../controllers/weeklyReportsController'); router.get('/orders_count', ordersCountController); router.get('/orders', ordersController); router.get('/weekly_reports', weeklyReportsController); module.exports = router; My controllers/weeklyReportsController.js file: const weeklyReportsService = require('../services/weeklyReportsService'); const weeklyReportsController = async (req, res) => { try { const data = await weeklyReportsService; res.json({data}) console...
Comments
Post a Comment