Skip to main content

Can't Implement Cython File into Python File and create Executable using Pyinstaller

I wanted to obfuscate ( Protect ) my Python Code so it couldn't be easily readed by others ( users ).I'm making a program for Public Usage, but I want my Source Code to be hidden.It would be an offline Program.

I saw many texts on many Websites about Cython, so I started Investigating its behaviour.Few Websites connected Cython with Sentinel LDK Envelope, so I tried using them both, but there wasn't any success with Sentinel LDK Envelope because of the Program's nature.I created Python Extension ( .pyd ) and C File with Cython of my Python File.I tried making it work in various ways.I tried compiling Cython C File Code to Executable using Visual Studio 2022 and gcc, but that wasn't successful because of the Errors that were in that Code ( Couldn't import "Python.h" and few other Modules, I tried linking them directly and few other things, but that wasn't so successful ).After that, I tried to create an Executable from Python Extension.I imported Python Extension into Python File ( I created new File for Importing the Extension ) and making an Executable of that Python File with the implementation of the Python Extension.Python File was working when it was ran in the local folder, but it didn't work outside that Folder.The Program didn't work neither in the Local folder.I tried using auto-py-to-exe to make it work after that, but it didn't work.I tried implementing the function in the Python File which would create and Temp File and store the Python Extension, but that didn't work either.I need solution for this.

Operating System: Windows 10 .

Original Code ( Example ) Imported Extensions ( Modules ):

import time
import sys
import random
import os
import string

Python Original Code ( Example ):

import time
import sys
import random
import os
import string

def example_function():
    print("Hello, this is Example Text.")
    time.sleep(5)
    print("Hello this is Second Example Text.")

Saved it as .py and .pyx.

Setup.py Code for this Example:

import distutils.core
import Cython.Build
distutils.core.setup(
    ext_modules = Cython.Build.cythonize("timed_program.pyx"))

Created .C and .pyd file using this setup.py and Cython. Command:

python setup.py build_ext --inplace

Made another Python File with Code for this Example:

import timed_program

print("Welcome.")

timed_program.example_function()

As you can see above, I called the Function, I tried this to be automatically without calling the function, but that didn't work neither.

I ran auto-py-to-exe after this because I tried using pyinstaller directly, but it didn't work either.

When Problem Starts ( Pyinstaller Error ):

RuntimeError: input(): lost sys.stdin

The Input is placed in one function and that function is called by two more functions.It doesn't make any problems in Python, but it isn't acceptable in Cython for some reason.


Read above Text so you know what else did I try and what was the Output of this try.

The Original Program is a Compiler ( It takes data from one file, translates it and saves it into another file ). Solution Needed.



source https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74843776/cant-implement-cython-file-into-python-file-and-create-executable-using-pyinsta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prop `className` did not match in next js app

I have written a sample code ( Github Link here ). this is a simple next js app, but giving me error when I refresh the page. This seems to be the common problem and I tried the fix provided in the internet but does not seem to fix my issue. The error is Warning: Prop className did not match. Server: "MuiBox-root MuiBox-root-1" Client: "MuiBox-root MuiBox-root-2". Did changes for _document.js, modified _app.js as mentioned in official website and solutions in stackoverflow. but nothing seems to work. Could someone take a look and help me whats wrong with the code? Via Active questions tagged javascript - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2FdjaAW

How to show number of registered users in Laravel based on usertype?

i'm trying to display data from the database in the admin dashboard i used this: <?php use Illuminate\Support\Facades\DB; $users = DB::table('users')->count(); echo $users; ?> and i have successfully get the correct data from the database but what if i want to display a specific data for example in this user table there is "usertype" that specify if the user is normal user or admin i want to user the same code above but to display a specific usertype i tried this: <?php use Illuminate\Support\Facades\DB; $users = DB::table('users')->count()->WHERE usertype =admin; echo $users; ?> but it didn't work, what am i doing wrong? source https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68199726/how-to-show-number-of-registered-users-in-laravel-based-on-usertype

Why is my reports service not connecting?

I am trying to pull some data from a Postgres database using Node.js and node-postures but I can't figure out why my service isn't connecting. my routes/index.js file: const express = require('express'); const router = express.Router(); const ordersCountController = require('../controllers/ordersCountController'); const ordersController = require('../controllers/ordersController'); const weeklyReportsController = require('../controllers/weeklyReportsController'); router.get('/orders_count', ordersCountController); router.get('/orders', ordersController); router.get('/weekly_reports', weeklyReportsController); module.exports = router; My controllers/weeklyReportsController.js file: const weeklyReportsService = require('../services/weeklyReportsService'); const weeklyReportsController = async (req, res) => { try { const data = await weeklyReportsService; res.json({data}) console